Getting right the kind of job you want to do at the beginning of your studies is the secret behind job satisfaction.
To provide avenues for psychosocial, personal, intellectual and spiritual needs to the entire STVCBD community.
- Career guidance and counselling.
- Recruitment of peer counsellors.
- Guidance and counselling services in stress management.
- Welfare and outreach activities on HIV/AIDS prevention measures.
- HIV/AIDs attitude training to students and non-teaching staff.
- Holds group counselling sessions in addressing alcohol/drug related issues.
The office of career services at all times observes the guiding principles in counselling.
We value, appreciate and welcome our alumni contribution to the continued growth and development of the college.